Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

For those wondering

I'm pretty sure this game isn't exactly a 'joke' but more of a cynical look at independant games that experiment with things not usually included in games. See the Pc/mac game 'passage' for example.

It's similar to games like 'achievement unlocked' and 'you have to burn the rope' in that they are also made to prove a point about different types of games.

So yeah, it's not a bad joke it's just proving a point - or at least that's what I thought.

The Visitor The Visitor

it had everything

funny, scary, original, awesome graphics and fantastic game play

Spot the Difference! Spot the Difference!

original twist...

...on a usually boring game, but you made it fun. I just played the other spot the difference game too, so that was weird.

5 Differences 5 Differences

great game

It wasn't original, but the style and the idea of having animations was very original. If you make another, make it harder and like someone else said, make it so you can't click everywhere (get penalised for clicking randomly)

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

great, but one bug

It took me a while to figure this out, but on the 22nd level I put a portal on the floor and another on the wall in lign with the activator and the ball kept exploding before reaching it. After I paused it, I realised the ball exploded even when it was paused.

I had a similar problem in one of my games in development and realised you must of used real time (date.getTime()) instead of calculating the time from a counter in the code. So while time kept ticking, my crappy computer lagged behind and couldn't keep up :(

still good game though.

Pojuko Pojuko

OK Game

The controls were irritating. Maybe for a sequel make it so he continues to jump in the direction he's facing rather than stopping all the time.

= PLASMAX = = PLASMAX =

could have been better

Original game, I haven't seen this before
Level design was OK

Too big. You don't need so much songs so it takes ages to load
Too many filters! It really made it lag alot, along with the levels being big and having to pan across the landscape.
Graphics weren't very good, could have been improved

Sinvader responds:

Thanks, I'll try to reduce lag next time

Tornado Button Smashing Tornado Button Smashing

Original

Very original game and nice style of play. The sounds got VERY annoying though.

Bloons Player Pack 2 Bloons Player Pack 2

Good work

I've played the other bloons (TD is my fav) but it's good to have different levels, and usually player-created levels are harder so it was more challenging. I think you should make a sequel rather than have player packs, with new powerups and other things.

cursor gallerie 1 cursor gallerie 1

heh cool

hey yodd i only just found this well done they're great. i hope to see more.

yodd responds:

Hay now, I remember you :P. I made sure to put kabomb.net in. Lol I made these really quick.

I wont make anymore, for it was originally your idea!